Your Permanent Account Number or PAN is an important document required to you to file your income tax return (ITR). In case you have lost or misplaced your PAN card, there is a provision of issuing instant e-PAN card by the Income Tax Department at their new income tax portal.
There is also a facility to get the e-PAN card by using your Aadhar number in case you have forgoten your PAN card number, provided PAN Aadhaar link is done by you.
To download instant e-PAN card, you have to visit Income Tax 2.0 Portal and login there. Click at ‘Our Services’ on the lower side of extreme left and again click at ‘Instant e-PAN’, follow the below mentioned steps.
1) Click at ‘Instant e-PAN’;
2) Click at ‘New e- PAN’;
3) Enter your Aadhaar card number
4) Read terms and conditions carefully and click at ‘Accept’ button;
5) You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number;
6) Enter the OTP;
7) Verify the details carefully on the screen
8) Enter your e-mail ID and click at ‘Confirm’ button.
9) Your e-PAN will be sent to your given e-mail ID.
10) Log-in to your e-mail and download the e-PAN PDF.