All India Bank Officers’ Confederation (AIBOC), All India Bank Officers’ Association (AIBOA), Indian National Bank Officers’ Congress (INBOC), National Organisation of Bank Officers (NOBO) has jointly served the strike notice to IBA on September 12, 2019.
The strike notice covers the following;
- The two days strike on 26th September and 27 September is to protest merger and amalgamation in the banking sector by the central government and other demands of employees.
- Indefinite strike from the second week of November to press for the following demands.
* Immediate introduction of
five-dayweek in full
* Reduction of cash transaction hours and regulated working hours.
* The scrapping of NPS and introduction of the old pension scheme for all.
* Halting of undue interference in the existing procedure of vigilance cases by outside agencies
* Settlement of issues pertaining to retirees,
* Adequate recruitment to cover the existing staff shortage in every branch all over the country.
* Reduction of service charges for consumers
* Harassing of officers under specious plea of non-performance.